Friday, April 9, 2010

Matte re-fashion


I had this awesome picture of my great grandfather, or Pappaw Stamper is what we called him. I put it in this black frame that I bought at Wal-Mart probably 5 or 6 years ago for something like 3 bucks. I had it there with just a plain white matte and about 3 weeks ago decided it needed a sprucing up! Sorry about the flash...I'm not that great and when I turned it off, it didn't get much better.


I just traced the matte onto a scrapbook paper that came in a kit and mod podged it onto the matte. The kit came with little appliques that I used on the matte and the edges of the frame itself.



I thought it looked cute and it was easy/free!!! I always love free!! =]



Here's another one I did about 5 years ago. I took a bunch of scrapbook papers and Valentine's stickers that went along with the papers that I already had, another Wal-Mart clearance frame, and went to town. I thought it was pretty cute. I made it for my then boyfriend as a gift. Now he's my fiance! =] =] =]


0 comments:

Post a Comment