Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Even more =]

I told you I had been busy! Everything that I've posted over the last few days is what I've been working on for the craft show I'm entering a week from Saturday. Here are a few more things that I've gotten accomplished. Can you tell me if you think they will sell or not? I've never done a show before and I'm kindof nervous about them not selling...thanks!

18" all white wreath with handmade embellishment




4" Christmas topiary









13" Fourth of July wreath with handmade embellishment



Hope you enjoy! And again, if you've been to a lot of craft shows or even from your personal opinion, can you let me know if you think they will sell? Thanks!! =]













1 comments:

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

I hope to hear positive reviews of your sales.... Cute stuff!!

Evielynne

Post a Comment