I'm really excited about these, they are so delicious! The good thing is, they are easy and only take 3 ingredients! You can make 2 or 200! Great for appetizers and parties!
Here's what you'll need:
- cream cheese
Here's what to do:
1. Start by soaking as many toothpicks as jalapenos halves you'll be making. Soak about 20-30 minutes, that way they won't burn in the oven.
2. Cut the stems off and then cut in half, length wise.
3. Next, take all or none of the seeds and ribs out of the pepper. These are what make the pepper hot, so if you like some heat, keep 'em. If not, take 'em out!
4. Fill with as little or as much cream cheese you want. I love this part, so I tend to put a little more in mine.
5. Wrap with your bacon. I usually cut one slice into thirds, which usually works depending on the size of the pepper.
6. Skewer the bacon, length wise, making sure to skewer the bacon at least twice to ensure it stays on the peppers.
7. Place on a wire rack with a baking sheet underneath in order to catch any drippings. Pop into a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
Sooo yummy! Enjoy!