Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese


I'm really excited about these, they are so delicious! The good thing is, they are easy and only take 3 ingredients! You can make 2 or 200! Great for appetizers and parties!

Here's what you'll need:
- jalapenos
- cream cheese
- bacon
- toothpicks




Here's what to do:

1. Start by soaking as many toothpicks as jalapenos halves you'll be making. Soak about 20-30 minutes, that way they won't burn in the oven.



2. Cut the stems off and then cut in half, length wise.



3. Next, take all or none of the seeds and ribs out of the pepper. These are what make the pepper hot, so if you like some heat, keep 'em. If not, take 'em out!


4. Fill with as little or as much cream cheese you want. I love this part, so I tend to put a little more in mine.


5. Wrap with your bacon. I usually cut one slice into thirds, which usually works depending on the size of the pepper.


6. Skewer the bacon, length wise, making sure to skewer the bacon at least twice to ensure it stays on the peppers.



7. Place on a wire rack with a baking sheet underneath in order to catch any drippings. Pop into a 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
Sooo yummy! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Stuff by Ash said...

I am going to have to make these for my husband. He LOVES bacon! Thanks for sharing.

Stacy Risenmay said...

WOW! My hubby would go nuts for these! I am making them for sure. Thanks for linking them up :)

hjn said...

YUMMM! Now this is what I'm talking about! Awesome! I want one right now!

Unknown said...

I make these every year & love them! I invite you to share with my readers @ http://www.beckhamandbloom.com/2010/12/show-off.html
and if you like to I host a Blog Hop on Mondays & I'd to see you there. Have a great week!
Melly
http://www.beckhamandbloom.com

Dawn Lopez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Lopez said...

My hubby would love those! Thanks for the idea!

I am stopping by and following from the Monday Blog hop! Cute blog =) I would love if you visited us too at Just Married with Coupons

Have a fabulous Monday

Mika said...

Hi,
I'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika

Marcie @ DWYH said...

I've never heardvof these but, looking forward to making them next time I host. Thanks for linking! :)
www.dontwasteyourhomemaking.com

Post a Comment