Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hoo are You??

NightOwlCrafting
Thought I'd participate this time...

1. What is your favorite summertime snack?

Watermelon by far!!! I looove it! I can eat a whole one by myself, and since it's a fruit, I don't feel one bit guilty! =]

2. Do you tan at all?

Nope, I was born fair and freckled! I can't tan even if I wanted to. I don't really care about it, so I don't get a spray tan either.

3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?

Well, to be honest I'm not much of an outdoorsy person...BUT I've just recently started getting into plants and gardening. I like my a/c!

4. Do you recycle?

Absolutely! I don't see why some people don't! In my town they give out free blue bags and you throw everything into it, so sorting at all. It couldn't be easier! I wish more people did it.

5. How hot is it where you live today?

Today wasn't that bad, maybe 80 and no humidity. Usually in the summer humidity is like 5,000%! ugh...

That's a little bit about me! Hope everyone is having a great summer! =]


1 comments:

Cherie said...

I wish it was 80 here! It doesn't really feel like summer yet, since I am still wearing sweatshirts!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment