Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hoo are you?

NightOwlCrafting


1. Are you fond of cooking?
I love to cook, but hate cleaning up dishes! So, we tend to eat out quite a bit. My husband and I both are terrible about washing dishes! =/

2. What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?
It seems that we usually lean towards steak or somewhere like Chili's/Applebee's. But I love Italian and Mexican food!

3. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty?
I have an absolute terrible sweet tooth!

4. Where is the last place you ate out at?
The last place we actually went to eat was Outback, I believe. However, we ordered pizza last night!

5. What's for dinner tonight?
Well, I broke down and made dinner, because we got about 6 inches of snow today and hubby didn't want to go get anything. I made something along the lines of an enchilada lasagna. I don't really know what it's called, but it was yummy. And we also had Mexican rice! =]

1 comments:

Kai said...

Hi! I get in MOODS to cook but I have to do it WAY too much for my housemate, so mostly my moods happen during the holidays or when I've been watching too much Food Network! LOL! If I go out, it's usually sushi or salads! I LOVE fresh stuff! Sweet or salty? Hmmmm ... not a big sweet eater USUALLY but not a big salt eater either. So I think I'll go with sweet only because my one real weakness is GOOD bread pudding! I can MAKE it but then I'd eat it ALL so I get some when I go to to Cafe Express for salad! Last place I ate out? Barnes & Noble - had TWO cappuccinos & a multi-grain bagel. And dinner tonight is homemade spinach ravioli with pinenuts. This was FUN ... but now I'm obsessed with thinking about fooooooooood! HAHAHAHA!

Post a Comment