Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoo are you?

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?

I've been wearing glasses since the third grade and contacts since eighth grade.

2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?

I'm not too sure about this one, I had a few, but didn't play them that often. I liked to play school more than anything, but I'd have to say....Trouble.

3. What is a word you use all the time?

Apparently...

4. What is your favorite day of the week?

I would have to say Friday...idk why.

5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?

Yes I did!







4 comments:

Leslie said...

Trouble is a good one! My son loves to play that game. Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Dorothy said...

Apparently I say apparently a lot too, my mom told me to stop. I told her I would as soon as she stopped ending all her sentences in "so" and she has been doing that for over 4 years. =)

Angela said...

So yippie! I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award! Because you rock!!

I listed you as one of 12 of the coolest blogs I follow!

You can go to my blog for details! http://handywanny.blogspot.com

Thanks for having such an awesome blog!


To Accept The Award you must:
1.)Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With
2.)Share 7 Things About Yourself
3.)Award 12 Recently Discovered Great Bloggers
4.)Contact The Bloggers Inform Them of The Award

The button is on my blog I couldn't figure how to put it in your comments. Sorry.

Melanie Bacom said...

You were nominated for the Stylish Blog Award by Melanie at Creative Art & Design. If you'd like to play along all you have to do is go to my blog post and follow the rules!!

Post a Comment