Wednesday, January 19, 2011

X's and O's

I'm really out of control with all of the V-day crafts I'm making! haha...but I love it, so that's all that matters! So here I've made some x's and o's to display around the house. Very easy!
Supplies:
- 2 "x" and 2 "o" chip board letters
- scrapbook paper
- any embellishments that you want
- Mod Podge
- glue gun
- scissors
First I traced each letter on whatever paper I wanted to use for that particular one. Then cut out.

Next, I used Mod Podge to glue it on.


Then, I added some embellishments. That's it...simple! All I had to buy were the letters and they were 2 for $ 1.00 at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. I love them! =]


I switched this one up a bit and used two different papers.



I'll be linking this up to these spectacular blogs:

NightOwlCrafting



Creations by Kara





10 comments:

Christina said...

Ooooh so cute! I haven't made anything for Valentines Day yet!! Thanks for motivating me :)

Thanks for linking up to "20 Below Thursday"!! I really appreciate it! :)

Hanna said...

Cute site - I love your projects!! I'm your newest follower from Buzz on by Thursday!!

Katie said...

I love your X's and O's! Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy!

Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

Happy V-Day!
New blog hop follower
Sweet T Makes Three

Lori said...

Very cute valentine decoration! I'm a new follower...come see my creations! http://www.lorihairston.blogspot.com

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Adorable! Perfect for Valentine's day! Thanks so much for linking up! Will you please add my button or link to my party somewhere on your post/blog!? Thanks!

Liz said...

Um...SO ADORABLE! I love the way you decorated them!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Jamie-

These xoxo blocks are adorable!

Thanks so much for linking to Creative Juice Thursday...

<3
nicolette

Leslie said...

I love this! I featured it on Hoo's got talent! Thanks for linking up to the party!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Psst. You'll be featured for your xoxo's on Creative Juice Thursday...

Stop by and pick up a "freshly featured" button...

Post a Comment